Monday, August 24, 2009

FINGERPRINTS

After all the fingerprint discoveries, experiments, and conversations; Illinois finally began electronic capture of fingerprints in1992. I looked back to find something further back in history to relate to fingerprints. In the Late BC, Nova Scotia prehistoric picture writing of hand are found with ridges in them. Also, in the 8th century AD Chinese documents refer to business contracts when fingerprints are impressed on them. As I looked through the historical facts, there were many really old things that I would never had otherwise wanted to look up.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you should have paragraphs like this one instead of those quick facts because it gives a little more background and I was able to understand what you were saying better.

    ReplyDelete